what do you all think about MLB 2006
i have it and it is awesome
all kinds of new features <font color="red"> </font color>
what do you all think about MLB 2006
i have it and it is awesome
all kinds of new features <font color="red"> </font color>
havent played it yet i heard it was a good game though.
I love it, one of the best games I've played, I like it alot better than MVP 2005.
well then i will have to go get it or rent something i will for sure have to play it!
how much is it?
39.99, its worth the money......i was hesitant but im glad i bought it
it is the best mlb game i have ever bought
i love it
and i like how u can swop players and not trade
but u cant do it on the season and all that <font color="blue"> </font color>
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Bookmarks